Questionnaire Data Entry and Analysis
1. This is a questionnaire (16 questions) where people rate themselves and their team members on a scale.
2. Team size may vary between 3 to 8.
3. Rating scale is a 6 point scale where the points have a description. E.g. Rating 1-2 may mean does not understand physics and doesn't answer questions, 3-4 means does understand physics and answer questions, 5-6 means understand physics very well and answer maximum questions).
1. Each person generates a file which contains self rating and group member's rating.
2. Each person has a unique identification (employee ID) which is used to identify his rating by his group members (e.g., if he is part of a six member group, each of his teammates will pick up his name from a drop down list and evaluate him). This rating is then collated and a file for each person his generated.
3. Average scores and factor scores are calculated based on a predetermined formula
4. Once the whole group has completed evaluating each other, group average scores are calculated
5. An email is sent to each individual with details of his average score and his group's average score.
6. An overall scoring sheet is generated and maintained by the administration department.
8 freelancers are bidding on average ₹8323 for this job
I have already work on your idea so please contact me before biding to someone else. Relevant Skills and Experience I can fulfill your all requirements. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
I can finish your task on time and error-free. Relevant Skills and Experience I have enough experiences to program things. Proposed Milestones ₹7777 INR - task done