I need a function built in php and incorporated into my site.
This function should pull information form the Youtube API needed to populate via xml files flash graphs (which I own) with statistical data about youtube channel and video information.
Members of my site are also members of youtube. When they sign up, they put their youtube username in their control panel. This is saved and associated to them in our database. I need the ability for these members to look at graphs which show statistical data about their videos and channel visitors.
So, your job would be to:
- ID the member based on his youtube username though our database
- Gather and store in the database all appropriate information from the youtube api
- Use the xml functions to calculate and export this data to a flash graph (I own the flash graphs so it does not need to be built)
- Build in such a fashion to allow expandability of stats at a later date (as we grow, we will hire you for additional stats to be pulled from the database as populated by the api)
- Include a field which allows these members to view stats on other members of our site.
This script should only populate data from the API from those who are members of our site and have established a YT username in their control panel.
I will send you my database and graphs script to build upon. I will also send you a list of statistical data requirements to be compiled through the xml feeds. I will also give you access to my sites backend and FTP to install the functions.
When the job is finished, my members should be able to view, through the flash graphs, stats outlined in the list. They should also be able to submit a youtube username and have stats displayed (this only if the other YT member is also a member of my site).