[login to view URL]
PAGE 1 (to create)
All the values already exist in the theme except the co-host invitation system. You have 1 page to create with the following features.
- Hosts (listing admin) can invite users (co-hosts)
- An invitation email is sent to the user (co-hosts)
- User (co-hosts) can log in or create an account
- User can decline or accept the invitation (email notif sent to the user (co-hosts))
- The host can remove a user (email notif sent to the user (co-hosts))
- The host can message the user (co-host) via the messaging system
- The host can make a user (co-host) primary. When the host makes a user primary, the user (co-hosts) profile will show on the host’s listings instead host (listing admin) profile.
User (Co-host) will:
- See the host (listing admin) bookings in his dashboard (now he already sees his own bookings).
- See the host (listing admin) listings (only see, not edit)
- Have access to messaging host’s customers using the messaging system.
- The user can message the host.
On the dashboard page it’s only a modification, right now, the user see his own bookings and messages, but as invited user (cohost) he will also see the bookings of the host (listing admin).
In the listing page, user (cohost) will also see the bookings of the host (listing admin). Same thing that page 2 but with listings.
I want the host (listing admin) to invite users to share his account. Invited user will see the host (listing admin) bookings and be able to communicate with the host’s clients. All values already exist in the theme except the invite user feature.
My budget is limited. The same WordPress theme requires many more modifications starting ASA after this first “co-host” project is completed. Thanks.