I have written a novel and would like to perfect the first few chapters before submitting to literary agents. I'm looking for 3 or 4 people to read the text, comment on how interesting, compelling and readable it is, and make suggestions for improvements and tweak the wording where they feel necessary.
I will be sending an MS Word file and would like changes shown using the Track Changes and Comments functions ideally (or at least clearly highlighted).
Please include the word "Tenzin" somewhere in your bid so that I know you've read this description and have considered your suggested fee and proposal carefully. Bids with no proposals or with copy-paste proposals won't be considered, nor will any proposal coming from an agency or third party.
The text is about 30 pages double-spaced (about 16,600 words) long.
I will also ask readers to sign a simple non-disclosure agreement I've drafted, to protect my work.
I'll be much more likely to select you as one of my proof readers if:
- You demonstrate a good command of English in your bid
- You're from a English-majority-speaking country
- You're also a writer and wouldn't mind sending me an example of your work
- You're a Tibetan or from Himalayan India
- You're a world traveler and can convince me you've been to Dharamsala (India) or Tibet.
Thanks so much for taking an interest, and I'm looking forward to seeing your bids!
[url removed, login to view]