This project is about the argument mapping platform arguman.org. Make sure you familiarize yourself with the platform before bidding.
The project consist of the following 3 tasks:
1) Deploy a instance of the open-source project [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) at our servers (you will be provided with a droplet account)
Make the following modifications to the current version
2) Only users will have access to the arguments (currently this is public)
3) Currently there are only 3 premise types that can be added (because, but, however). We want a 4th additional premise type called "option" to be added.
4) Currently users can support premises by voting. Votes are counted as integers. We want the user vote to be variable between 0 and 1 (i.e confidence). This will be specified in a text box (by default 0.5) and the user will increase or decrease his/her vote before pressing the support button. This modification should be done by two buttons of - and + next to the text field.
5) Currently the total votes supporting a premise are listed next to the premise. With the modification of the votes to decimal values the sum becomes informative. That is to say if one vote is 0.3 and the other is 0.7 the total vote is 1 but we don't know how many people voted. Thus we require the an additional number of casted votes to be added in parenthesis next to the sum of votes: i.e sum: 1.2 (count: 2)
10 freelancers are bidding on average €176 for this job
Hi I just read your requirement. I have long experience in this field. I can provide you good solution. And I can work full time or part time for you. Thanks