- Agile Technologies is in the process of designing a new product, which would enable consumers to book appointments and manage the appointments through one application.
- This marketplace can be either web-based or as an application
- Target industries are:
o Doctors with different specialties
o Lawyers solicitors with different specialties
o Beauty salons
- The financing of this application would be through either a subscription or pay-per-referral
- The scope is limited to the state of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW), Germany
- Is there an appetite in these professions for a marketplace as outlined above? Why is that?
- Are there legal issues stopping you from doing so? (I am aware, that lawyers in Germany are not allowed to advertise, not sure if this would count as advertising…)
- Are there any competitor products they are working with?
- If there is interest: what pricing structure?
- Further questions to be added after kickoff…
9 freelancers are bidding on average $3506 for this job
I write in response to your ad. As a highly competent professional, I will definitely bring value to this role. I hope to contribute to your ongoing success. Look forward to hear from you soon.
I am interested in this project let me know if still open for talent to test the skills. I can do this work for you as per requirement by client. kindly let me know if open for discussion.