A Russian-speaking pub quiz in London is looking to move to a new venue (a pub or restaurant). We hold our games on weekdays (currently Mondays), 7-10pm. The quiz is currently attracting 60-70 people weekly, who are mainly middle class city workers coming after work.
We would expect you to pick some options and call or visit the pub to confirm with the pub's staff which of the criteria are met and which are not.
It is required to find a venue that we will pick (or max 5 options fitting the criteria).
Our requirements to the venue are as follows:
- Within 10 mins on foot from a first zone London underground station
- Ability to place up to 80-100 people, shaped as 18-20 tables for up to 6 people
- The venue should be provided for free (considering that we will be attracting people to the restaurant) or only for a small consideration. Minimum spend may be acceptable but not too high - not more than £200.
- Good light (people will write at the tables)
- Stable internet connection (either 4G or wi-fi)
- Tables should be normal dining tables for sitting - not for standing or coffee tables
- Food and drinks should be served by waiters (it is in their interest: people will not order much food if they will need to go to the bar)
- Toilets and good air conditioning
The desirable features include:
- Screen or screens visible for every table in the room
- A reasonably priced menu with good selection of food and drinks
- Sound system (so that we could play our own sound and music from a laptop)
- Microphone provided
5 freelancers are bidding on average £176 for this job
Dear Client, I am writing to apply for the position of Virtual Assistant to Find a venue for a pub quiz. I will take only 3 days for the perfect section. Sincerely, Laz