We’re a global media firm creating a written documentary of President Obama’s legacy to American Women in politics. We’re interviewing 44 women who supported Obama in his life, campaigns and administration.
We’re looking for a Research Data Analyst. Below are the duties:
• Perform Data analysis on the following:
• Voter / election data by Gender during the Obama campaigns.
• Campaign finance data, by gender for the Obama campaigns.
• Other analytics by gender during the Obama campaigns.
• Summarize data analysis in various charts, infographs, data viz.
• Perform policy analysis and Research analysis on various aspects of President Obamas administration.
• Summarize the policy analysis in writing, charts, etc.
• Cross-check outputs of data-related tasks
• Maintain datasets, code bases, and toolkit hygiene
• Oversee the research team's use of third party data platforms and help troubleshoot issues
• Other kool stuff as needed.
This person will work with the project team to share research and insights. This may be a client-facing position so we’d need someone comfortable interfacing with the client and able to do so professionally. Need someone creative, preferably experienced with women's social empowerment, women of color political empowerment and US presidential politics.