I am seeking someone for research on lean or lean-sixgma in ambulatory (outpatient) care facilities.
The research must be a combination of web and literature review and articles must be no older than 7 years. 2010- present
Ideal candidate MUST have access to journal databases and can access scientific papers from various professional sites such as IOM, NAS, NIH, NIMH, and NHS.
Prefer someone with either health care, business background with the areas of quality management or process improvement background. Library science or graduate/medical students with good research skills welcome to apply.
If you meet the criteria below, please feel free to apply. If you don't please don't apply
1. if you are a student: graduate degree or completing graduate degree
2. healthcare, business, or library science background
3. Access to journal databases and can download full text documents, pdf
4. general working knowledge where to access scientific papers from sites such as NHS (UK), IOM, NIH, does not only have to be from US scientific bodies but information must be in English
5. Use Dropbox for file sharing
6. have good Internet connection and can do good web search
7. Able to meet deadlines (Critical)
8. Familiarity with APA citation styles (bibs page needed)
9. Prompt in responding to research request
10. Prompt in returning email and chats
11. Adhere to confidentiality with consultations
12. Able to use Slack for IM ([url removed, login to view])
13. Ability to use video conference software such as Skype or Zoom if needed
14. Use good critical skills in determining relevant literature and web find for the research. i.e. (I am not looking for someone to dump any and everything they find on the web or in the literature, that's dumping.)
15. Green or Blackbelt experience is a plus but not necessary for this assignment
17 freelancers are bidding on average $76 for this job
Hello, please allow me to work on your research paper on sixgma in outpatient facilities. High quality and plagiarism free work is guaranteed, welcome
Hello, I am a pharmacist with experience in litterature review in the scope of pharmacovigilance and I would like to expand my writing skills by taking this project.