ISP in its endeavor to constantly improve its products and service offerings to the market, has taken a strategic decision to enhance the current Broadband portfolio to cater for two new products:
1. “ISP Fibre Unlimited”, an end-to-end asymmetrical product as follows:
• 10 Megabits per second (Mbps) access.
• Uncapped internet data.
• Fair Usage Policy (FUP).
2. “ISP Pre-paid Fibre 10Mbps”
This initiative is a strategic decision to help stimulate uptake on the ISP Broadband offerings within specific geographic areas.
As part of the ISP key strategic objectives, ISP has a primary goal of increasing the fibre to the home take-up rate. One of the primary barriers to achieving the targeted connection rate is the lack of an End -to End service that creates a dependency on the ISP to bundle the internet and provide a usable broadband offering.
This change is targeted at all existing and any new potential end users based on pre-identified geographic location.
4 SCOPE OF THE CR
The scope of this Change Request is two-fold
1. Introduction of new 10Mbps Pre-paid and EndToEnd Broadband offering that includes unlimited internet in the market restricted to a specific region
2. Change the authentication and connection method from PPPoE to IPoE(DHCP) for this service and allow direct internet access.
The new offers will be offered on Fibre technology at 10Mbps speed restricted to specific regions only.
Functional Document Specification with Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $177 for this job
Hello sir, - I am confident about this project, I can start right now. Hoping that you will review my cover letter and feedback, I am looking forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards