we're looking to hire 3-4 new sales executives for our small, but very solid and growing firm.
Our product is a marketing service that is used by mid-sized companies to increase
their brand awareness and generate conversions. We already have many clients in Germany
and Austria, including large brands, insurance companies and banks and are looking to expand.
We have a unique technology and a product that customers love. You would join an existing team of seven colleagues doing sales in Germany. We have weekly coffee meetings and have a good team spirit :)
Requirements for this role:
- 1+ years of experience in a B2B Sales role (can be substituted with experience in project management or similar "email heavy"-role)
- native German speaker
- comfortable liaising with executives and managers by email, phone and video
- strong people skills, organized and reliable
- interest in working in the marketing and technology space
Your responsibilities include:
- outreach to potential customers by email (we have an automated process for that and you do not need to find prospects on your own or send emails manually)
- handling email replies, answering initial questions and scheduling meetings
- presenting our product accurately in phone and video calls and outlining how it would benefit the prospect
- negotiating terms and handing over sales to our account management
- a long-term position with nice colleagues and good job security
- opportunity to go full-time after a trial period, if you like to
- very good compensation: a guaranteed base salary in the form of an hourly rate, plus competitive bonus for each sale, which will bring total compensation roughly to 25$-35$/h. A minimum salary of 20$/h is guaranteed regardless of sales.
- a product that is popular with our prospects and sells well
- a tested flow to reach out and sell to prospects
- strong support from our team
- a friendly prospect base with exclusively business customers, mostly mid-sized companies
- a fully remote role, however, we pay for a WeWork (or similar) membership, so you can have an office (if you like)
Does this sound like a role for you? Please send us a message to learn more and we'll also send you a link to our website.
Please note this is a long-term position and we're searching for candidates who are open to working permanently for us.
The application process consists of two video interviews which we try to schedule according to your schedule.
We're happy to answer all questions upfront and we can also send you the link to our website in a private message.
We look forward to get to know you!