We are Logistics Solutions provider who help small to medium businesses to solve their business logistics and shipping needs with a simple-to-use, affordable solution that meets the demands of their customers in just a few clicks.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative (Sales) who can deliver top-notch customer service, utilizing excellent interpersonal and time management skills, know the science of Cold calling, ready to take challenge and grow with us.
* You would be responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, assessing client specific needs, promoting and selling our logistics services, and maintaining sales goals and objectives.
* You would be expected to perform including call preparation, price negotiation, execution of sales calls, post-call analysis and reporting.
Requirement - Here is what we’re looking for --
* Cultivate new sales leads to establish business
* Responsible for securing and maintaining new business
* Handle middle to high volume inbound and outbound phone calls from dealers, sales representatives and VIP customers.
* Responds to Department inquiries via e-mail in a timely manner.
* Requires positive attitude and enthusiasm.
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to manage competing priorities
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Strong problem solving skills
* Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and willing to learn additional information systems and or software
37 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
Attention to detail; my experience; and my availability. I believe that with my versatile experience in Customer Service Relations I can be a strong candidate and positive asset.
We have experience handling logistics related requirements. We can hire a great resource also with relevant experience. We can give you samples of voice recording. We are also priced very competitively.