Tesco plans to start a new branch of their business in UK selling products which are completely sustainable. They assume that the business would have an 80% split between online and 20% in store orders. The new business would be building five stores equal in size around 50,000 square feet in area and two 1,500,000 sft warehouses. They have asked the consultants Green Supply co to advise them of the following:
• Identify a list of 100 Products that can be sourced from UK locally to sell based on UK produce and reduce the carbon footprint.
• Identify location of the five stores in the north and five stores in the south to reach a population of five million in a 15 mile radius from their stores. and two warehouses one in the north of UK and 1 in the southern part of UK, that would support the retail and online customers in a ratio of 80% (online and click and collect) and 20% in store shopping.
• What kind of vehicles can be utilised as the business seeks to plan for delivery using a plan to have a zero-carbon footprint for delivery from warehouse to store or warehouse to home delivery? Create a carbon footprint plan based on the current available data from [login to view URL]
• What kind of energy and building specifications, and practices that the stores and warehouses need to adhere to?
• What kinds of technology and reporting mechanisms should be adopted by this business so that the customers get an accurate picture of their emissions in relation to the products they buy?
Word count -5000
16 freelancers are bidding on average ₹7226 for this job
Hello, I have done PhD I am having 7+ Year of Experience in Academic Assignment/Thesis/Dissertation Complete Plagiarism free Content Feel free to Contact me Thanks
Hi, As a MBA in finance and operations with 8+ years experience in assisting others in operations, supply chain or finance areas. Let me know if my profile suits your requirements. Thanks!