You are joining a growing German traffic on our international tech website with a high Domain Authority and your main responsibility is to generate, negotiate and publish content in German on quality sites only (preferably Information Technology and New Sites.)
You will be provided with a keyword list, and you will be working with a German-speaking team member.
Work Schedule is flexible hours and you will only required to work 5 hours per week, for 1-3 months, depending on progress.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
1. Growing the German traffic, acquiring quality backlinks and generating higher conversions.
2. Contacting the Project Head preferably 3x a week and must communicate and deliver regular updates and reports.
3. Proactively generating ideas on article topics and obtaining placements.
TO BE A BEST MATCH FOR THIS JOB YOU NEED TO HAVE:
1. fluent German language and access to media
2. good understanding of the notions of SEO with Content Marketing
3. excellent writing skills and experience in editorial negotiations
4. access to a keyword search tool such as Ahrefs, Serpstat or Semrush
5. an impressive portfolio of published articles or an active German
To apply, please go to this link [url removed, login to view] and submit the following:
1. Updated Resume and Portfolio(Published Content in German)
2. Cover Letter and please include your answer to the screening questions
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. “How many online articles have you published ? Then put the link of the BEST online article that you’ve written recently?”
2. “What is the best quality website where you have connections and can get an article published?"
8 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
I can work for you as a gust blogger. I have great experience in writing various types of content. No advance only pay after work is done. Want to see a sample Content writer Ghost writer Article writer