We are looking at expanding our current SEO team by hiring an SEO specialist / executive on a part time basis with the view of making the position full time in the near future! Work will be completed remotely however you will be expected to provide regular updates and performance will be monitored and rewarded.
Training will be provided however an understanding of Google, SEO and website management is essential.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 1 years experience in a digital marketing role
- Understanding of the organic search industry
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and in person
- Very good attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Pro-active attitude
- An active interest in marketing
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of online marketing channels including PPC, SEO and social media
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Analytical, numerate and results driven
- Customer-focused with a good commercial understanding
Please apply by sending your cover letter and details as well as your answer to the following question - How would you direct someone else on how to cook an omelet?