Looking for a SharePoint Expert/Architect with hands-on development and administration experience in SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 (on-prim) + SP Online:
- Taxonomy, Metadata, site columns, content types
- Content migration between environment
- Record Management Expert
- Setting up FBA / ADFS setup for SharePoint. Setting up Manage Trust setup in SP-CA.
- Intranet/Extranet/Internet based webapps with SSL layer
- Powershell scripting
- SharePoint Installation and Configuration
- Physical, Logical and Information Architecture
- Record Point experience
NOTE: "Minimum 5 yrs of SharePoint experience"
Additional Desired Skill:
- SharePoint 2010 + Fast Search Server 2010 setup (Installation and configuration). Upgrade to SP2016 (on-Prim)
- Office 365 Security and Compliance Center
- Microsoft Flow/Logic App integration with SharePoint
You are requested to answers the below questions in your proposal:
>> Do you have your own (on-promise) lab to demo some practical examples, if needed e.g. Intranet setup? (Note: lowest price bidders will be given preference. Its a fixed priced project of $100 for 10 hrs engagement @10/hr)
>> Do you have any integration experience with Microsoft Flow/Logic App integration with SharePoint?. Do you have fast internet connection to work remotely?
>> Do you have any experience with Fast Server 2010 Setup for SharePoint 2010 in a multi-server farm? Have you migrated from SP 2010 to 2016?
>> Do you have experience with SharePoint "IA" covering Topology, Taxonomy/Term-store, Metadata, site columns, content types etc,? Have you used "RecordPoint" for record management in SharePoint?
>> Do u have any experience with Office 365 Security and Compliance Center? Would you be able to show a demo?