- We are currently hiring 1 or 2 talented social media content writers for several accounts that we own
- This project will be ongoing, so you will gradually become more and more familiar with the topics and flow of ideas
- The posts will range in length between 20 and 50 words, not including hashtags. (the hashtags will usually be researched and inserted by the social media manager)
- We have created Google Calendars in order to make this process easier to manage. We will share the calendars with you, and that will be where we gather and brainstorm together
- We plan to switch from Google Calendar to a SM posting service like HootSuite or ContentCal, depending on how this project progresses
- You will be told in advance how many posts we need per week for each account. Some accounts need posts daily. Others will need every 2-3 days. Some just on Mon-Wed-Sat-Sun, etc
- You will discuss with the Social Media Manager if there are any special events, holidays, or topics to write about in the upcoming few weeks–– otherwise each account will have a general theme of topics that will be regular ongoing
- There will be a shared Dropbox folder that you'll have access to. You will sometimes be provided with images that we'll be posting in upcoming posts. You can base your writing based on those images. Otherwise you can write your own posts from scratch and recommend an image to post during the strategy meeting
- We'd prefer to have writing completed for 7-15 days in advance
We will provide the qualified candidate with the right writing experience a summary list of the types of accounts we manage, so you can see the topics/subjects involved
We may add new accounts or pause or slow down current ones from time to time, depending on the season (time of year)
Please base your bid based on how much you will be per 1,000 words
You will be working closely with the Project Manager overseeing the entire project, along with the our team of Social Media and SEO Managers.
This will be an ongoing project. We're estimating between 1500 to 2000 words total per week. We may start with just a few accounts and then ramp up slowly from there
Again, bid according to how much you will be per 1,000 words
44 freelancers are bidding on average $36 for this job
Hi, I'm a social media specialists. I've read the job description and I can do work. My rate is $50 per 1,000 words. I can also show you my previous works for other social media posts. Thank you. Sarah
I am young and creative person who has experience in managing an account on Instagram that has more than 19,000 followers. I can produce high-quality content within a short span of time.
Hi! I am a heavy social media user, especially instagram. I know the trends and how most people browsing that platform thinks. Let me have a go at it and you will not be disappointed.