I have Amibroker AFL with dll protection. But presently activation procedure is lengthy and it has to be done manually. Client installs system and sends Hardware ID, based on Name and Hardware ID and expiry date, we need to create Name & Code and mail client. These to be applied to Amibroker for the AFL to work.
Now requirement is: -
I will make a setup file that will have 2 things 01 dll (developed by you) and 01 AFL (Made by me but a part of AFL to be inserted in the DLL by you). Now the AFL has a reference to the dll to decode. The set-up file (developed by me) will insert those 02 files in appropriate Amibroker folders.
After installation by client:-
1) Clients opens the Amibrker, DLL file calls a remote server and matches hardware ID
2) If hardware Id not found in remote database, a pop-up registration form asks to fill full name, email & contact no
3) When form submitted, along with full name, email, contact no, the hardware ID gets included in remote database and registration completion dialogue appears with 03 days validity to use.
4) In case old Clients opens the Amibrker, DLL file calls remote server and matches hardware ID and validity. If not expired then Amibroker runs and the AFL shows no error.
5) If expired then prompts SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRED and DLL not gets activated and AFL not gets decoded from the DLL.
6) And I have access to a web panel through which I can modify expiry date and other details
2 freelancers are bidding on average ₹28750 for this job
Hi, I have expertise writing strategy in AFL, protecting AFL in DLL format, offline/online License Activation and algo development, I have gone through the requirement, contact me to discuss further.
I can write afl plugin , realtime data plugin , and afl autotrade streagy i use Amibroker for autotrading for 3 years , and make my own realtime data plugin in c++ i am in Taiwan , so use Chinese or Englise is Ok