We are a startup company developing video games for the iOS platform and are currently looking for a creative and talented software developer.
You will be responsible for:
- Software architecture and design
- Writing source code for our video games
- Writing automated tests for your code
- Documenting the software
- Long-time experience with creating software architecture and design for iOS plattform
- Expert knowledge in programming for the iOS platform using Objective C, Swift and SpriteKit
- Experience with creating universal apps (for iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- Experience in documenting the software in UML
- Experience with Git as VCS
- ALL rights of your work are transferred to us. Your name will appear in the credits screen of the video game
- Work load will vary considerably depending on the project phase of the video game currently in development, so there may be times where there is a lot of work to do and times where there is no work at all for several months, so you must be flexible considering the workload.
- You will have to sign a NDA
- You will have to use the Freelancer Desktop App
Thank you very much for your time and we are looking forward to hearing from you!
15 freelancers are bidding on average $15/hour for this job
The only thing I have ever wanted to do I be a video game developer. I have worked with unity recently but have not yet worked with IOS, however I can learn very quickly. Thank you for considering my application.