Fintech Software Engineer
Looking for a Contractor to be interviewed and come on board with our company. $700 - $800 USD per month
Innovative global trading and financial services company in Australia (Australian Financial Services Licence holder) is seeking a highly numerate engineer and software developer to work as an independent contractor on the continuation of our proprietary trading platforms. This role reports directly to the CEO.
We are looking for a smart and highly motivated individual with a strong technical, development and conceptual focus. The candidate should be comfortable working in and amongst an established integrated code base and possess a strong understanding of standard practices and principals.
You will work alongside a team of driven senior executives to translate business requirements and objectives into the code base as to:
• expand useability;
• modify existing software to capture and expand contextual analytics;
• improve platform functionality, stability, security and performance; and
• consistently upgrade client/investor interfaces.
You must be able to demonstrate strong technical understanding within any, or all, of the following:
• Writing highly scalable software systems in at least one modern ecosystem; Python, PHP, C# (ASP.NET, .NET Framework), or C++
• Web fundamentals; HTML5, CSS, JS, JSON, AJAX
• Databases; T-SQL/MS-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views and Functions
• REST, OAUTH and MVC principals, API design
• Computer Science fundamentals; abstraction/object-oriented design, polymorphism, data structures, state and algorithms/functions
With solid design and programming skills, you should have the capability to engage with and contribute to diverse software systems from conception to implementation. It is expected that you will work closely with varied stakeholders throughout your work and that a broad industry understanding will be nurtured as an ongoing part of your role.
• Intellectually dexterous and highly numerate
• Ability to own, define and manage modular tasks
• Enthusiastic to learn about trading systems
• Passionate about financial markets
• Keen to work in a globally expanding fintech business
A qualification and / or demonstrated experience in coding, computer science and / or mathematics essential. Please send applications through to Kate Woodhouse
41 freelancers are bidding on average $660 for this job
i am a lead .NET software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck