We are looking for a UAT/Accessibility tester to help ensure that the quality of a Website, meets the needs of our customers. This person will conduct manual testing of work-in-process development during sprints, and provide feedback to developers. They will also execute and coordinate with the customer's QA team to plan and execute for cross-browser verification and cross-device validation, design and execute accessibility test cases, and prioritize defects based on priority and severity all of this focused on WCAG certification. Interact with the product owners and dev to define and manage the UAT process, as well as research bug reports and log the bugs, as necessary.
- Conduct accessibility testing with the use of assistive technology tools to ensure our products are compliant with WCAG/DOT guidelines.
- Review changes in holistic view to ensure changes meet business needs and go-live readiness
- Plan and execute validation use cases during UAT
- Log, track and manage defects /usability issues
- Triage, research, and analysis of quality issues
- 2-4 years of User Acceptance or Quality Assurance testing experience
- Experience testing E-commerce sites.
- Must demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, tools, and concepts
- Strong understanding of Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Highly motivated self-starter, but team player who works well on cross-functional teams
- Proficient with defect management tools - ALM Quality center, TFS - Team Foundation Server, JIRA.
- Experience with airline reservation systems such as Amadeus, will be highly valued
- Screen reader tools such as Jaws, VoiceOver, NVDA
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.0 or 2.1 guidelines
- Airline background is a plus.
46 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
I have a demonstrated experience in Testing and a good functional tester. Have expertise in test case writing, functional testing and Defect cycles. have working in ALM too
Hi, I have 12+ years experiance in testing and i have exposure in various testing domains. Currently working as UAT test manager in one of the reputed company.
I have a degree in Informatics Engineering. Recently, I’ve been working for an international project, leading a 15-tester team. My main expertise is on manual/functional testing and test management.