Create a new Access Database that links to a CSV file containing order data and perform an automated transformation into a table structure that can be imported into Sage300 successfully. This is intended to be a process of discovery and hopefully will be leveraged in Part1B of this project, however it may simply provide a proof of concept and a cognitive framework for the end product.
• Research and understand the current process in place to import orders from Magento2. Document findings along the way and document the process you create. Read the code, understand the data structure, forms, ask questions, and in a safe testing environment conduct trial end error experiments to develop a working knowledge base. Master the requirements of Sage300 to be able to successfully import orders including the default values required and the variability that may be needed. A limited list of examples to understand is listed below.
Amazon Order Number
Optional Fields Arbor Scientific uses
Default values required
• Create a dummy CSV file that reflects the expectation of what will be provided by our live Shopify site at launch.
o An example CSV file will be provided that reflects an export of orders from someone else’s Shopify website for reference and an expectation of what our data will ultimately look like.
o 3 or 4 Order confirmations will be provided from our current website to be used to populate data in the dummy CSV file.
o The CSV File will need to accommodate a few custom fields/metatags that will be unique to our website.
Purchase Order Number
• Although the intention is not build a complete User Interface with suggested lookups at this stage of the process, there will need to be a way to add a few data elements to the orders.
o Sage Customer Number
o Contact ID
• Run the transformation process and load into Sage and have it checked for accuracy
o Make modifications as needed
o Include the ability to rerun the process as needed and manually add an additional order to the process.
• Summarize your thoughts about the next steps and potential improvements to what we are currently doing.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1155 for this job
Hi I have 5 year experience I can show you my precious work. I'm Individual freelancer I have no timing issue I can do work any time day/nights. so can we discuss once thanks.