For an IVR service provider in the US, we need a toll-free number in the UK that will send calls to our operations center in the US. Callers will be in the UK, dial the toll-free number, and be connected to our IVR system in the US. All calls will be inbound.
- The number must be able to support many simultaneous calls; a minimum of 20 calls at the same time, but preferably many more than that.
- The calls can be terminated (sent to) a US phone number +1585-XXX-XXXX or to an IP address using SIP.
We would be receiving up to 1,000 calls per day on this number. Each call would average less than 1 minute in length.
We need at least 5 telephone service providers' names with the following information for a toll-free number that meets the description above:
1) setup (initial) costs
2) monthly per account, per number, and/or per user costs
3) per minute or per call costs, with detail if they vary by the type of origination (mobile vs. landline) or by termination (if they terminate to SIP IP or US phone number.)
4) How time is charged (also known as rounding.) Is pricing in increments of 1 full minute or a fraction (some companies, for example, charge in 6 second increments, so a $0.10 per minute would be $0.01 per 6 seconds.)
All pricing should be in USD and the telecom service provider should be willing to provide an account to a US business, preferably with payment in US dollars.
We will pay a bonus of $10 for every company that offers the service described above for less than $0.02 per minute and monthly charges less than $10 at the usage level described above.
We must verify at least 3 of the telecom service suppliers you identify before we release any milestone payments.