We are a trading company located in China and now we need help in sourcing program in Philippine, which focused in mechanical products.
1. Through desktop research or other channels to find suitable suppliers capable of meeting clients’ requirements;
2. Contact and follow up potential suppliers to provide the basic information or other documentation;
3. Help colleagues in China to consolidate all information from potential suppliers and prepare the summary report;
4. Help colleagues in China to contact the potential suppliers for RFQ and prepare the quotation comparison report;
5. Initial potential suppliers visit if necessary;
6. Other tasks assigned by the manager.
1. Filipinos/Chinese who lives in/near Manila;
2. College degree or above, Mechanical engineering background is preferred;
3. Good English in listening, speaking, reading and writing. If he/she can listen and speak Chinese, oral English will not be required, but reading and writing in English should be a must;
4. At least 4 years work experience, more than 2 years for sourcing and purchase is required;
5. Know well different mechanical manufacturing processes is preferred;
6. Experience in communication with local suppliers;
7. Familiar with quality management and understanding of ISO9000 is preferred;
8. Can meet part-time requirements, such as communication with Chinese sourcing staff and Philippine suppliers at any time during normal working days
9. High moral standards;
10. Proactive, patient and customer focused.