Im loooking for sys admin who will setup from scratch Amazon infrastructure for upcoming project.
1. You have to create two EC2 instances as backend (both are to handle WWW traffic), one is master, second slave which must be rsynced with master. WWW1 and WWW2 with option to scalability WWW3, WWW4
2. Both must be optimized for large traffic (maybe ubuntu + nginx).
3. All WWW instances must be connected to one MySQL instance.
4. Then you have to set on them load balancer so when someone will visit domain [url removed, login to view] it will be handled by one of WWW instances to balance traffic.
5. All traffic will be on SSL domain.
6. You have to user also memcache Amazon solution (or any other) on WWW instances and MySQL optimizations.
If you will do it, we would like to hire you as Sys admin to manage, monitor and scale (upgrade) project when need (overloaded). All instance must be Centos or Ubuntu (or other recommended by you) and deployed in Europe Amazon area.
Let me know your price for first part and time (longer cooperation will be in another project)
In attached file, you have draw of infrastructure.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $233 for this job
Dear Employer, Working in web hosting company and having good experience of web server configuration and management having good experience on AWS . hopefully i can help you in your this [url removed, login to view] in advance.
I have 5 years experince in AWS infra design and setup in many organization and freelance work. I have more than 8 years of experience on LAMP and DevOps work.