This project is to create a user guide for the Centrum Business Process Management ( BPM ) methodology. This is intended for use by clients and internal consulting staff when running BPM projects.
It will take the form of:
1. A user guide document that will describe the end to end BPM method, and guide the reader through the process, describing practices, processes, and deliverables at each stage in the process.
2. A reference card describing the overall process, key steps and participants
These documents will form part of our service offering so should be developed to be customer centric, and easy to follow. The centrum brand should be prominent throughout. It should be able to be printed in a convenient form.
High level view of the method is as follows:
1. Develop Process / Project Charter
2. Process discovery and design
2a. Process Discovery
2b. Process Analysis
2c. Process Design
3. Develop process backlog and planning
4. Implement ( similar to scrum delivery methodology)
4a. Sprint execution
4b. Sprint planning
4d. The end game - test and verify
5. Verify and acceptance
6. Monitor and measure
There are a couple of documents available that describe this, including some similar artifacts we have produced for our clients.
The reference card might be similar to this but obviously using the content for our method:
[url removed, login to view]
21 freelancers are bidding on average $1230 for this job
Can I send you my samples? No third parties involved. I deliver high quality work on time!!! please contact me to discuss more on the project, waiting for your kind response. Thank you...