We are in the process of raising funds for a multi-million dollar project constructed on 300 acres, We need someone (or a team) of experts that can take our 'rough concept' of 3 buildings and a warehouse along with surrounding 'outdoor facilities' and turn it into reality. So we seek someone with a creative architectural background that can design a rough draft concept from our basic design - then construct a 3D visual model of the complex consisting of 3 core buildings, 1 warehouse, and a series of garages and grandstands and all exterior outdoor natural features to show our potential investors. This is just a 'concept' idea to display to others - so does not need to be exact.
After the building concept, design, and 3D rendering are completed - we'll then need to create a 2-4 minute animated A/V "fly-thru' video of the entire complex to show investors.
Since this project requires a variety of talent and areas of expertise, if you want to bid on just one part of the project, please feel free to do so! -
All we ask is that you tell us:
WHICH AREA OF EXPERTISE YOU WISH TO WORK ON - and offer us a FULLY FINISHED PRICE to do the job you want - which will include at least 5 revisions delivered in the format of our choosing. *PLEASE INCLUDE EXAMPLES AND SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK!!* Be it blueprints, 3D building renderings, architectural designs (both with and without outside environments (e.g. trees, shrubs, grass, plants, flowers, driveways, parking lots, overhead streetlights, etc.) as this needs to look as 'realistic' as possible inside and out. We will need 'grandstands' illustrated along with a aircraft runway and hangers too - so think big!!! :)
This project will take a couple of months to complete - we understand this- so please do not say "48 hours" - We will give you plenty of time but we do have a Spring 2016 deadline to meet! Also make sure you've read our proposal clearly & what it is we want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask via mail. But be patient with our reply, as this is a massive project & there are many aspects we must consider with each step & stage.
1) NDA REQUIRED FIRST!
2) We do not 'pre-pay' the first Milestone - EVER! (nor will we do '50% down - 50% later type propositions) We've just been burned too many times by those that just disappear with our money & files leaving us with nothing! :( After you've proven yourself with your work, we'll consider setting larger milestones or paying those upfront-But no pay until work is done. Sorry! Blame those that have burned us before for having to do this.
3) If you give us no samples or examples that aren't relevant to our project, those bids will simply be deleted & not considered - So please don't waste your time, or ours. (Said with all due respect)
4) Do not flood us with Skype or IM requests asking about the project! We are +7GMT so it's very hard to 'chat' in the middle of the night. We'd prefer to do things via email or Freelancer mail. We will have to do some Skype sessions after the work begins-But point is, we work 80 hours a week already & simply do not have time for midnight chats with dozens of providers.
5) If you make a bid - stick to that price! We will shop & compare & select our finalists based on QUALITY of WORK and the Price offered. We understand that sometimes things change and that requires more time & more funds. Given our 5 star rating, we've always stepped up and paid when needed and understand this - But we do not play games with those that change the prices 200% after they've begun.
6) WE ONLY DEAL WITH THE ACTUAL ARTIST OR ARCHITECT - We know that many out there "pitch us" that they can do the job, just to discover later that they've given the work to another person or company - We will reject offers from those that misrepresent their work.
Thank you for reading this far - We look forward to reviewing your bids if you feel this project is for you!
The Drinq Beverage Team
We are blown away and very surprised by the massive response we received!! Please bear with us as we review each and every bid, samples and proposals sent - We will try to contact everyone as fast as we can ...
Just to answer some common questions:
1) We will take 7-10 days before we select a finalist ... We will start narrowing down the field on Friday - If you have bids over $5000 (and we haven't talked to you about pricing lower via chat) then odds are you will be cut simply because that is far above our budget listed - sorry.
2) There will be 3-5 buildings - 3 are the ones that are the 'core' heart of the complex we are designing - and will need designs for both interior and exteriors done - and in the HIGHEST RESOLUTION possible (need to be 'photo realistic') - We've got many good samples, but some are using 10 year old CGI and some have newer software that is just unbelievably good realism - The detail we see in some samples is like looking at a photograph and seek that in our project.
3) the other buildings are less important (boring ware houses and garages etc - so the detail and time will not be spent on that so much
4) There are external nature and outdoor elements we will need to - but we can't discuss these for privacy reasons in public - We either need a NDA or a private chat to discuss - but it's like a park with outdoor seating and stage etc - that's all we can say.. But will need trees, connecting roads, ponds/lakes, parking and grass and parking lot with lights etc ...
5) I know everyone wishes to see the building design - We are still working on a VERY ROUGH DRAFT of the basic design to give you to help you help us - I should have some sort of image to give you all in 2-4 days ... We are not designers or architects - so we use crude tools to draw - but we know the sizes and look and placement of everything for this building complex on 300 acres of land - so we'll need that properly laid out in the drawings and video.
6) "Fly-Thru" video - This is the key element once the buildings are designed and drawn - and most important as that is what 99% of all investors will either love or hate - so having a very high grade, photo realistic video is what we need the most! - So please make certain you are capable of doing that so we don't waste each others time.. We have seen some amazing samples and some 1990's video game type samples - The video must be better or equal to the drawings -
We'll add more updates soon -
Thanks to everyone for contributing!!
The Drinq Team :)
Here is a video that is BAD compared to what we wish to do - but is the CONCEPT we wish for (kinda) to create in the end -
Sketches and sample buildings to come soon -
This is too contemporary - but we like the mix of stone and glass and would be about half this size for us ... This is a massive $50M plant... but thought we'd share a sample of things we like
36 freelancers are bidding on average $2214 for this job
Hello The Drinq Beverage Team, I Have an experience of 5 years, Am going to meet on quality, efficiency and in time your project, to contact me for more info