I need someone to build a module/class/control object that will take the 3D information from a file that I will provide and render it on the screen, like a picture control. The program will need to able to manipulate the image using the mouse, i.e. rotate the image in all direction, within the module/class/control. Have to overlay color dots on the image to show the different points that we are taking temperature on.
Some guide lines:
- needs to build using Microsoft Visual Studio, probably the latest version.
- use C/C++ as the programming language
- the module/class/control object must be sizeable, user can change the size of the overall image that will be shown on the screen.
- read a file that contains the 3D information for the image
- read a file that contains the location on the 3D image that will be the temperature points that we will be overlaying on top of the 3D image.
- need a facility for the user to set the colour for the temperature points so that module/class/control object will know what colour to make each points, as it changes
- if you can find a good 3D library to use, you should probably use it, instead of building the 3D library from scratch.
- make a sample program to use this module/class/control, so that you can test to see if it works the way we want it to.
I think that will be a good starting point for now.
I have attached a zip file which contains 3d images. I want to specifically read the 3d pdf. I need a program written in C++ that reads the image and can rotate it. If you use plugins, I need to know how. Basically I need to replicate this on my end before I release this project.