I'm offering server rental service in the 3d industry and I'm looking for the freelance software developer who wants to working about fully automated and easy-to-use software development project.
I use Thinkbox Deadline for the Renderfarm management software. This application is fully integrated into 3d applications and offers a very comprehensive maxscript (GUI). "Deadline GUI" can submit render jobs directly from within 3D applications via local or remote connection.
For my customers to use,
A "Deadline [login to view URL]" and "Deadline [login to view URL]" should be installed on the user computer. Submitter sends job info and all asset files to the render farm server with the using of "Deadline [login to view URL]" application.
For the maxscript development;
I need to provide a simple easy-to-use maxscript interface. In the "Deadline GUI" maxscript, I want to delete unnecessary functions and provide fixed necessary functions as standard features to the user.
In addition to the "Deadline GUI" functions, new functions will also requested. All details are listed sequentially in the "TO DO List" in the attachment file.
There are 5 attachment files.
1. Deadline GUI: It works fine and we can use the functions in this file.
2. Render724 GUI_v0: There are some problems, but some of the functions we need are working
3. Render724 GUI_v1: New GUI design. A list of all functions of this maxscript is also attached.
4. Render724 Login: Maxscript GUI design
5. To Do List: It includes a list of all functions
In addition, in the current maxscript work I've progressed up to 50%. It will be quite a guide for the rest of the work. It want to make a new maxscript for the quality of the source code.