I run a small marketing channel on YouTube (3 subscribers now) and look to create 2 tutorial-like videos on a weekly basis.
Here is an example of a video style I strive for:
[login to view URL]
I presume it's rather simple to recreate.
Our schedule would work like this:
1. I supply you with raw videos by Wednesday each week.
2. You have time to work with them till Saturday.
3. I upload the videos every Sunday.
If you think you can pull that off, you need to know what I look for in a freelancer:
1. Commitment. It's a very rigid schedule that I am sticking to. We can't be late.
2. Passion. I can tell if you love what you do. It shines through little details.
3. Proactive. That means I won't need to tell you what to do - you will know exactly what needs to be done and do it.
What I don't need:
1. Perfectionism. Nothing is perfect and I don't want you to waste time on that.
2. Sloppiness. At the same time your work can't be sloppy and lack care.
3. Expensive BS. I don't need costly production, special effects or any other time wasting - I am not looking for George Lucas ;)
A person that offers Best VALUE would be hired for a trial task.
Thank you for your consideration.
26 freelancers are bidding on average €86 for this job
My portfolio: [login to view URL] Happy to offer my Service and provide you with Good Quality / Price. Check my portfolio as my References. Regards, Goran
Hi I would be ready to help you with that, but even with a better quality and some neat memes ma dude! So if you are interested then contact me plese. Have a nice day