I run a small marketing channel on YouTube (3 subscribers now) and look to create 2 tutorial-like videos on a weekly basis.
Here is an example of a video style I strive for:
[login to view URL]
I presume it's rather simple to recreate.
Our schedule would work like this:
1. I supply you with raw videos by Wednesday each week.
2. You have time to work with them till Saturday.
3. I upload the videos every Sunday.
If you think you can pull that off, you need to know what I look for in a freelancer:
1. Commitment. It's a very rigid schedule that I am sticking to. We can't be late.
2. Passion. I can tell if you love what you do. It shines through little details.
3. Proactive. That means I won't need to tell you what to do - you will know exactly what needs to be done and do it.
What I don't need:
1. Perfectionism. Nothing is perfect and I don't want you to waste time on that.
2. Sloppiness. At the same time your work can't be sloppy and lack care.
3. Expensive BS. I don't need costly production, special effects or any other time wasting - I am not looking for George Lucas ;)
A person that offers Best VALUE would be hired for a trial task.
Thank you for your consideration.
38 freelancers are bidding on average €81 for this job
Hello. I can create you outstanding videos. I work really fast and close to perfection. My portfolio can be found here on my website: [login to view URL] Looking forward to talk more about the project. Thank you.
Hi, I'm interested in your project. From getting you ideas about your project and making it success. I'm here for you. Hire me please. I'm excited to work with you. Regards