A business colleague of mine suggested that I may require the services of a virtual assistant. I have heard the term, but I didn’t know what a virtual assistant was or what they do. I have done a bit of research and I am intrigued.
I have multiple tasks and projects on the go and I just don’t have the time I would like to give to each one. I put my some of work aside this week and invested my time in researching virtual assistants in hope of finding that right person to work with on a long-term basis. Are you that person?
I am going to start off slow and post a few projects to see if the right person comes along. My name is James and the subject line of your reply should state your name, the project name and the country you live in.
I'm looking for a reliable and honest person that has the following skills
• Solid English skills (both written and spoken)
• Work well with others
• Ability to ask questions when they are unsure of the next steps
• Good communication skills
• Detail oriented
• General tasks like researching, emailing, excel spreadsheets, project management
• A free thinker
• Someone who can consult with me and give suggestions
• An understanding of the skill sets and abilities of specialized virtual assistants
• Available partially in PT time zone. (some tasks will require you to be available during PT working). Most of the work will not require you to work in these times.
I will not have a lot of time to go through applicants as thoroughly as I would like so please make yourself stand out in your reply.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $9/hour for this job
Hi there, please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss the budget and deadline of the project. I have read your project description and i'm confident i can do this project for you perfectly. Thanks .
Hello I'm Noran,virtual A.I've bsc. in english literature,working as admin assistant in Vodafone,I'm fimiliar with office managment Attention to details,I'm happy to give hand in your project thanks