We are a successful online coaching business with over 2,300 happy clients from across 36 countries. We are looking for a highly experienced fitness and health professional to assist us with customer service for our clients.
This role will be a minimum 14 hours per week, with the potential to become a minimum 20 hour per week role.
Your role will include:
- Assisting with creating meal plans
- Responding to customer emails & enquiries
- Assisting to convert sales leads into customers
- General customer service
A bit about you:
- Qualified as either a personal trainer, nutritionist or a profession alike where you are qualified to write meal plans & give eating advice
- Fluent in English & have great communication skills
- Digital savvy! You’ll be required to learn the backend of our program to change customer eating plans
- Social media savvy! You’ll see enquiries come through via Facebook that you will be required to respond to
- Understanding of food intolerances, special eating habits/trends that may be implemented in customer plans
- Comfortable to suggest training advice & assist in creating training plans for a range of different goals (same with food plans!)
- Fun, enthusiastic & self motivated. We’re a small but kick-arse team that needs a final piece to complete our little family!
- Live on planet earth (we don’t care where you live or where you work from, as long as the work gets done)
36 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
I am an experienced nutritionist. I am an expert in creating meal plan for different individuals. I am interested in working on this project and I look forward to hearing back from you. Best Regards.