Please real full description before bidding. Only freelancer with relevant experience will be considered.
We are actually located in Switzerland and use Swisscom as a telephone provider. We plan to adapt the Salesforce CRM system and a CIT system on it. For the implementing a CIT system we are looking for a programmer who can:
- advice us concerning on site necessary equipment + configuration of this equipment;
- connect our Swisscom (switching for an another provider is possible) telephone lines with Salesforce in order to use CTI Salesforce ordinary features ([login to view URL]).
One of the most important features that we need:
- Interactive voice response (IVR);
- possibility to switch calls between entreprise users and local / international lines while allowing all users to share a certain number of external phone lines (Private branche exchange - PBX).
- caller identification from salesforce accounts, other features listed on this page: [login to view URL];
Probably the above mentioned application will be useful for the system implementation (our telephone provider - Swisscom is listed as compatible in the application).
Otherwise I have found this one that could work also, but it is much more expensive:
[login to view URL]
Probably this page could be useful for the project implementation: [login to view URL]
I attach also a document from our telephone lines provider an the salesforce ID implementation.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $25/hour for this job
I am currently working as a Solution Architect with my orgnanisation, please direct message me so I can provide you my detailed resume, I am unable to post much details on freelancer.com
Hi, We have done good number of CTI and IVR integrations with Salesforce. We are confident that the experience can be utilised in your project as well. Let us know if we can connect.