There are certain modifications that we need on vTiger to help meet our company sales objectives.
- modify leads workflow to allow multiple contacts to be added to a lead
- Apply certain restrictive conditions to a lead so that it cannot be converted to an opportunity without all/some conditions being met i.e. a proposal needs to have been created AND uploaded
- Dynamically create mandatory fields in an opportunity based on specific answers to questions in the lead creation i.e. when creating a lead the sales person needs to answer a question "Does the customer require an NDA (Non-disclosure agreement)?" if this is marked as "yes" during the lead phase the field for NDA must be shown in opportunity along with an upload option, if the field as marked "no" during the lead phase the NDA field must not show in opportunities. This must however be intelligent, at the opportunity phase it may become apparent that an NDA is required, therefore, it may be necessary to now add a field that was not available before.
- When creating an activity we can currently only add one contact to the activity, we need to be able to add multiple contacts to an opportunity i.e. a meeting may be held with more than 1 person, we have many conference calls and we need to add multiple contacts to this
- We need to make our sales guys lives as easy as possible, so we would like to add "quick create" functions for activities i.e. a quick button to add a call, meeting or email with basic information capture.
- The ability to add multiple contacts to an opportunity (from many organizations), often we have consultants working on our projects that are not linked directly to the customer, they are industry consultants that are involved in our projects at a number of customers.
Some of this development has already been attempted by a vtiger consultant but we have realised that his skill does not allow him to complete all requests.