The end product is a mobile learning platform in the shape of a "mini program" to be used with China's leading mobile ecosystems (WeChat/Alipay/Baidu etc.). It should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Ideally developed with a cross-platform framework like "uni-app"
2. Should support both Chinese and English language
3. Shall support two main types of users: trainers (content providers) and trainees (content consumers).
4. Trainers shall be able to do the following:
4.1 Create a trainer account
4.2 Develop a course, which comprises lessons. The course is nothing but a folder structure, and each lesson is a video file uploaded by the trainer
5. Trainees shall be able to do the following:
5.1 Create a trainee account
5.2 Sign up for, and participate in courses (by watching online videos)
5.3 Rate courses and lessons through a simple rating system (1-5 stars) and add a written comment
5.4 Write comments in a comment section pertaining to courses subscribed to
5.5 Browse a list of available courses
6. The system shall allow trainers to set arbitrary tuition fees, and receive corresponding payments from trainees via WeChat Pay or Alipay
7. Utilize a "smart" search engine that can view courses based on rating and user preferences
8. Leverage existing cloud technologies e.g. AliCloud for video streaming etc.
9. Issue an "electronic certificate" to trainees upon course completion
4 freelancers are bidding on average $511 for this job
Hi, I hope that your project could be perfect. I developed many mobile apps similar with ecosystem with 5 star services. If I have a chance to proceed your project, it would go well perfectly, too.