We are looking for an MS Dynamics 365 developer-cum-architect with strong Customer Portal (ADX Studio) setup experience including Dynamics 365 based development/coding experience of "minimum" 3 yrs.
Total IT experience should be more than 5 yrs.
Highly Desirable experience:
- Azure cloud services: Microsoft Logic Apps, Azure Functions, MS Flow etc.
(Note: Please make sure that your profile skills lists CRM as one of your skills. So please don't apply for this CRM job, if your profile skills say that you have some word-press skill etc. but not CRM)
You are asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1) Please provide an overview of your Customer Portal (ADX Studio) related setup and development background in 2-3 lines? (NOTE: Lowest price bidders will be given preference for this job so please don't apply if your rate is > $12/hr).
2) Do you have availability between 5-10 pm Australia (Sydney) time for 1-2 hrs for remote work on 2-3 weekdays? If not, then whats your availability!! (Its assumed that you would have good internet connection for remote work)
3) Do you have experience with Azure cloud services: Microsoft Logic Apps, Azure Functions, MS Flow etc.? Please explain in 2-3 lines?
4) Have you setup the "Custom Portal" that comes as a part of Dynamics 365 Portals by creating custom forms etc. Would you be able to demo this? (NOTE: this is a key requirement of this job)
5 freelancers are bidding on average $8/hour for this job
I am Microsoft Certified Professional. I am an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 customization consultant. I will do your project. Feel free to contact me for further discussion. Regards, Moeen Ahmed