[url removed, login to view] Website Design Upgrade 2017 (Phase 2)
Category: Websites IT & Software
Job: Build A Website Upgrade
Project Name: Creators Vault - A New "Bootstrap" Design & Integration of ASP and .NET
Skills Required: Website Design, Bootstrap or Wordpress, SQL, ASP and .NET
Additional Description: We need skilled Website Designer and Programmer to upgrade our current website design by creating and integrating a New Bootstrap template with out website (all pages, forms, content, and functionality). The website is [url removed, login to view]
This would include -
* Home Page Design Layout
* Sub-Page Templates (Use for Creating New Pages and Apply All Current Content). All
Public Pages to use the New Logo Design
* Registration Form (includes various Form Fields that are Already Programmed)
* Paypal is Integrated (as Merchant Provider)
For the New Design, it is Important to provide -
* A "Bootstrap Form" that is current and clean; with Opacity used in some areas; with
Images and Text Layered; and with Easy, Logical Navigation links
We have an initial Mock Design (Home Page) for reference as a starting point; plus our New Logo Design; and Bank Vault Image for utilization. (see attached files)
We require your Original Layout Creation dependent on the "Bootstrap Design Template" that is best for Functionality and Appeal.
This Project may be broken into multiple Phases and multiple Milestone Payments.
Please provide at least 1 Sample of your Original Bootstrap Website designed and programmed by you or your team.
We look forward to your participation and expertise (See Added Notes below).
Additional Notes: Please Read...
A Phase 3 to follow that will include CMS/Admin, Some Programming Fixes & Functionality; and New Text/Content Page Updates
(CV Admin area, all forms and emails for CV Certificate, Account Login, Welcome, and Renewal/Extension notices). There will be a separate New Project Bid with additional Budget of $250 to $300.
• Add New Logo Design to User Members “My Archive” Area (Non-Public: Displays User Project Data with Form Links for Submitting New Projects, New Drafts, and Extension/Renewals – Requires Login)
• Include New Logo Design or Insignia on All Client email forms (may modify Logo to a simpler format)
... An open question remains whether it’s preferred to incorporate this Phase 3 with the Phase 2 noted above? Let’s Discuss…The estimated time frames will likely have a bearing on this.