So i would like to set-up a website and app to act as a register where people can post lost and found pets. Currently in Cyprus people use facebook groups for sharing this. The problem with that is that from the original poster it's post are taken and shared to 10 groups in Cyprus which are dedicated to that:
1. The poster does not get exposure on the internet except for facebook groups that are dedicated to that.
2. Posters and people searching for the dogs are not in sychn. A dog may be found and then only after 5-10 days will the add go down and by the time all the 10 groups are informed a lot of confusion exists.
1. Create a central register of lost and found pets with geo tag information and if possible automated dog recognition and matching;
2. Create an application so that as soon as pet is reported lost, users of App will receive notification with details included, this way more people can have an eye out for pet and chances of finding lost animal are increased
3. Possibility to boost/advertise post for more exposure.
4. Automated geotaging with sitings reports
5. Paid advertisements on App and Webstire
6. Post should provide various suggestions to users as to size, breed, collors, sighting locations, geotagging and possible bounty/rewards.
7. App should take as little space on phone as possible and work with GPS irrispecive of internet access so that people can post the coordinates and picture or comment once internet is available.
8. The website will act as a central registry however postings should only be avaialble via the app.
9. Donation collections for shelters and graditute contributions must be made avaialble
36 freelancers are bidding on average €1391 for this job
Hello, I can setup app and website for Lost pets as per your given brief on project post. Let me know when you available to discuss more in detailed. Regards Rina
Hi there, I have read the details I am experienced with App Developer, GPS, Website Design. I can help you with this job, Please come to chat so we can discuss this job.