We are looking to launch an e-commerce store in March 2017 using the Magento 2 community edition cart. We need experienced Magento developers to help with the following,
(Please note that we are having to post this project second time as the freelancer it was awarded to earlier came back with some excuses not being able to deliver, so please, no time wasters, please read the entire brief and bid only if you can deliver and at the price you bid at, we won't consider any negotiations once the project has been awarded and accepted and any issues will be escalated with Freelancer support)
We will require you to deliver the below by 28th February,
1) Install and setup Magento 2 on our cloud hosting provider called Vidahost.com. The hosting provider offers one-click installation for most applications.
2) Install a theme that we have bought from Themeforest, link below,
[login to view URL]
3) Minor customizations of the theme such as changing header height, changing header and buttons colour, changing font type and size, minor layout changes on product and category page.
4) Upload our products (1000+ products across 5 Categories) via CSV and show us how to use CSV for future uploads. We will provide the product data in CSV as we currently have the store on another platform so we will be able to export CSV for you.
5) Install and setup Google Shopping Feed Generator extension for us. (Extension - Wyomind Simple Google Shopping). We would like to test the feed.
6) Install & Setup Marketplaces Integration extension (Extension - M2E Pro). We would like to test syncing a product.
7) Ratings & Reviews Yotpo Extension install and setup.
8) Magemonkey for Mailchimp Extension installation and setup.
9) Webkul Extension for Stripe Payments installation and setup.
10) Google Tag Manager setup.
11) OneSaas Extension installation and setup for Quickbooks online integration.
12) Invoicing extension so we can create branded Invoices to print for each order (We haven't decided which extension to use, will need your help)
13) Live Chat extension installation and setup.
14) Mageplaza SEO Extension installation and setup.
15) EU cookie compliance extension - Brave - installation and setup.
16) Stock Inventory Manager Extension by Iksanika SIM - Installation and Setup
17) One Page Checkout Extension by Iksanika Installation and setup so that it looks matches with the theme.
We want someone who can help get the store ready for go live by successfully installing, setting up and testing each and every extension above.
Please bid an amount that you will be happy working for and don't just bid the lowest amount for the sake of it.
We will create Milestones, 25% funds will be released when you complete Task number 1,2,3 and 4. 50% funds will be released when you have completed tasks 5 to 17. Final 25% funds will be released when we have tested everything and are happy to go live. Please accept only if you agree.
We will not any additional task to the project scope. If we need additional work then we will be happy for your to quote extra for the same. Regular work to follow to if this project delivered on time, budget and scope.