• Hands on configuration of Manhattan WMOS WMS systems.
• Participate in all phases of implementation and production support of applications and
components in multi-technology, business-critical systems.
• Gather requirements and design the most accurate and efficient solution possible.
• Analyzing and reengineering repetitive failed processes to drive out risk
• Work closely with development team to ensure that all have an accurate understanding of the
solution to limit rework to the minimum.
• Maintain understanding of interface specifications and configuration options.
• Document requirements and solutions according to the business SDLC process.
• Work with Implementation and program management teams to transition new customer and
development projects into normal day to day activities.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers, the business community,
external customers, consultants, contractors, and vendors.
• Stay up-to-date on current and future warehouse execution technologies, capabilities and trends.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Skills in creating presentations and scorecards
• Extensive knowledge of excel for report creation and tracking
• Follow change control methodology in day-to-day activities.
• Work to establish, maintain, and update strategy (methodology, processes, standards, tools,
services) used in implementing supply chain systems.
• Travel for projects as required
• Provides for 24/7/365 coverage as needed using on call rotation in support of operations under
time constraints and pressure situations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $507 for this job
I have rich experience in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, XD, Indesign, Sketch, Figma. I am sure to have this completed in your deadline. Message me and lets begin. I am Great in Website Design