Please reply with resume' to Director of Sales & Marketing, Thank You for your interest!
Jared Weaver, jweaver@[login to view URL]
Social Media Coordinator
Lancaster Archery Supply has been an industry leading archery distributor and retailer for over 35 years. In addition to our thriving phone and web-based sales center, we also support a physical location with a pro shop and an archery training academy. Lancaster Archery Supply works with the world's top archery manufacturers and organizations to provide industry leading products and service. The company's marketing team is growing to meet the needs of the quickly changing marketing landscape.
Lancaster Archery Supply is seeking a highly creative, independent Social Media Coordinator to drive promotion of content across all social media channels. The ideal candidate will actively engage with our audience and customers, post or develop branded content with creative writing and strive to lead the industry in relevant information. Ultimately, this candidate should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics that are aligned with the company’s marketing goals and mission.
• Research audience preferences and discover current trends
• Capture the untapped demand for relevant archery content
• Create engaging text and content utilizing in house video and photography
• Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
• Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
• Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
• Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
• Oversee social media accounts’ layout
• Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
• Other duties and projects as assigned by management
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Social Media Coordinator or related job title
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms
• In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Ability to deliver creative content or utilize in house creative
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Multitasking and analytical skills
• BS or Associate degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in technical writing
• Strong work ethic, self-motivating and able to work independently and in a team