We need to change the theme on our current WordPress website. The theme has been identified and purchased.
You will need to do the following:
1. Backup existing WordPress
2. Create a backup install so you can work on it. Live site MUST NOT BE affected
3. Install a new theme
4. Update WordPress if needed and update all plugins.
5. Set up a new theme as per given instructions
6. Re-arrange existing content within the new theme
7. After approval migrate to live site and launch
Automatic quotes will not be reviewed or accepted. You must indicate that you read this description and write "ZARI" in your reply with the quote. Current website: [login to view URL]