I have a website design in Figma that i want to convert to Wordpress (it is not 100% finished). It will be a bilingual website: romanian and english. It will be a responsive website and it has to be fully editable by me.
It will contain the following pages:
- main page: it has a slide module, 4 other modules with links to the other pages of the site, the protfolio module that shows the last 6 of the finished jobs from the main porfolio page, and the footer module
- about us page - a simple page with header image, text and images
- our services page - a simple page with header image, text and images + an order form at the base
- career page- a list with a short description of the vacant jobs and links to each separate job
- career 2 page- the page assingned to every job that is listed in the previous page. it contains the details of the job
- portfolio page - it conains all the finished projects with thumbnail pictures (on the thumbnail picture there will be some information selected from the next page)
- portfolio 2 page- it contains the details of each completed project with pictures, informations and a map with the gps coordinates of the location of the project
- contact page - it will have a contact form
- terms and conditions page - a simple page with header image, text
- confidentiality politics page - a simple page with header image, text
- cookies page - a simple page with header image, text
The website has to charge fast and be seo friendly. When accesed from Romania it has to open the romanian version of the website and when accesed from abroad, it has to open the english version.
Some pictures will have a image hover overlay effect like here: [login to view URL]
The website will have an animated preloader made from the company logo.
Every page in romanian wiil have a "twin page" in english. When clicking the flag from the right top, the landing page has to be the "twin page" of the one that i am viewing, not the home page.
This is the link to Figma:
[login to view URL]