Page 1) Convert homepage PSD to html/css in wordpress. See "[login to view URL]". Notes:
* Header images scrolls horizontally every x seconds
* Some horizontal scroll functions
* Button hover style
* Fully responsive (see mobile version jpg)
* Members section of home page
- Text should say "Click here for a full list of member schools"
- Replace 3 schools with a single image
- Underneath 2 buttons <LIST OF MEMBERS> next to <BECOME A MEMBER>
* Next Meeting Agenda Section
- Move January 20th next to 8am, keep bold
- Should only most recent/upcoming meeting, not a list
- Add Button <SEE ALL MEETINGS>
* Remove Hot Issues from the industry
* Remove Guidelines to Choosing a School
* Remove sponsors from bottom
- Members, Meetings, Mission (links to section on home page), Goal (links to section on home page), Contact Us.
- Remove Donate Button
- NAVIGATION section should be same as Navbar + ByLaws
- Enter info on bottom form of home page => submit email to mailchimp
Page 2) Contact us form that sends email. See CONTACT-US pdf in project files.
Page 3) Wordpress template that uses same header / footer / css styles as the PSD. Staff will use this template to create the following pages/articles/blog entries in various categories. Staff must be able to create new categories in wordpress, and for each category a link to see a list of articles in that category. See "PAGE 3 TEMPLATE", "BLOG & CATEGORY TEMPLATE" in project files for specifications. Staff will use one template to create the following examples in Wordpress.
* Our members (description followed by list of members sorted by state)
* Meetings (list of meetings matching home page)
* Become a member (category: member resources)
- Contains small form to request the application, with name, email, phone, name of school, state and submit payment.
- We email them the application when we receive the funds.
Sections in the page 3 template will include:
* Add, Edit, Delete Member (category: member resources; fields: School name, city, state, website, contact email, photo, description, director name, director title)
* Add, Edit, Delete Meeting (category: meetings; fields: Meeting Title, Time & date, Location, Short description, Description)
* Add, Edit, Delete Board of Director to home page (category: About NAASC; fields: Name, Photo, Title, Biography, Email)
Everything in the final outcome must be editable in wordpress by non-technical office staff. All pages must be responsive.
345 freelancers are bidding on average $178 for this job
Hi, I would like to take a complete test and submit my detailed proposal and optimal time/cost estimate only in our private chat. Let me know if I am on your shortlist. Thanks Sathies
HI I checked attached images for design of pages and also I checked each point you mentioned about each page explanation I sure can do this and make it more easy for you and your department so you can easily edit.
Okay i am ready share your psd file pelase BEST THAT I TRY ALWAYS PLEASE HAVE A LOOK https://www.freelancer.in/u/sismaster.html Let's have a quick Chat/PMB-Session to discuss & proceed! Regards Poonam