Please find below a full description of all the issues that need to be solved on my website. These are very small issues and we require a freelancer to start immediately. This is for my site studentbay.org. I am looking for someone who has 5* reviews, and i'm looking for someone who can start the project today. I will award immediately today.
1. Change the filter name from Title to say Relevance in the filtering options. We also need to condense down the amount of filtering abilities there are, and lastly need to ensure they work. We tested all of them and many did not work, so this needs to be done.
2. At the moment, it only loads the item if users click on the title. We want to load the item if they click on the title or the picture and we want to remove the current feature which shows a camera and magnifying glass.
3. We want to add some paypal logos in a specific area of the website that gives users confidence about the website.
4. Looking to remove the rating ability of a product.
5. Currently "BUY IT NOW" items say bids at the top. Obviously it should not say "bids" because its not an item that gets bidded upon, it's a buy it now item.
6. Is it possible to put the distance of how far the halls are away from you? Is there something we can do like ebay that says this item is (0.1 miles) from you etc?
7. The leave comment feature we are finding it to be pretty useless as the seller is not notified when people leave comments. We want to change the "leave comment" to "Ask the seller a question" - it doesn't matter if it's done in the same context i.e. when someone asks a question, the answer appears at the bottom (in a public way) and the seller can respond to it where the answer also appears in a public way, but in either case parties need to be notified when a response is made.
8. We want the ability to select more than one category. At the moment we have various locations listed as categories, however I want little tick boxes that allow me to see select various categories.
9. Instead of people leaving comments as alias profiles, is it possible for people to use their facebook profiles to leave comments and message sellers. This way they can also "@name" people and therefore increase communication.
10. The timer is also causing confusion, can we add a little comment there on top of all timers that says: "time left to buy"
11. When a user tries to add listing I want an image to appear above where it says: "ADD LISTING". This image should just be a simple picture that I will create that informs users of certain things like being paypal certified etc.
12. We need to work to making the buy it now button more prominent, perhaps we can make it bigger?
13. We need to remove the featured position, it's confusing and people do not understand who decides if something gets featured.
14. We need the ability to sort items by "BUY IT NOW" and "AUCTION".
15. When users click buy it now - they should get two options. 1) Pay via paypal. 2) Pay via cash. If users pay via paypal then the 10% gets deducted as normal. If they choose to pay via cash then they can progress to messaging the seller however the seller gets an invoice for 10% of the item.
16. We're looking to create more categories at the top. One of these will be FREE items where users can list items here that do not cost anything. The second option will be WANTED items where people can post things they want i.e. i'm looking for XYZ and people can arrange to meet if they have an item
20 freelancers are bidding on average £34 for this job
Hi, I am interested. Contact me and I assure you that i will give my 100% to fulfill your requirements. skype id : [login to view URL] Hope to see you soon