• The content pages will be in APA style/format. The content will be equivalent to a minimum of 1500 words. The title page is not a content page. Double space the entire paper using 12pt, Times New Roman - the title page, content pages including quotations and notes, and the reference page including annotations. The margins of the paper will be set to Normal, i.e. 1 inch margins. Paragraph setting will be double space with both the "Before" and "After" spacing set to 0 pt. There will be no extra line spaces between paragraphs, and between paragraphs and headings.
• Divide the content into sections. You MUST talk about the technology and the legal, ethical and security aspects. Suggested sections and section headings are: introduction, background, potential benefits, legal and ethical issues, security concerns, social problems, further required research, and conclusion. You must have appropriate headings for each section in APA style/format.
• Introduction section must summarize the research topic.
• The content of the paper must demonstrate understanding of the topic via citations of the reference sources.
• References used to develop your understanding of the topic should be appropriately cited within these content pages using APA in-text citation formats.
• Each page must have a header. The header should contain the page number and the paper title in accordance with the APA format.
3. Reference Page
The reference page in APA style/format is a separate page in your research paper. This page is in addition to the four to six content pages and the title page. Any direct or indirect reference within the paper to the work of others must be appropriately cited in APA style/format in the text. Failure to do so constitutes plagiarism. The reference page should list:
• At least six references relevant to research on the chosen topic (minimum)
• At least three different reference types required – web sites, papers, books, journals, magazines, newspapers, interviews, etc.
• For electronic references, you must include the URL as an active link to the source/database and the date you visited the page.
Note: Where a magazine, journal article or book reference has been located via a full-text online database, list the original publication details of the reference AS WELL AS the name of the database, its URL and the date the reference was accessed.
• Each reference must be annotated. An annotated bibliography includes a summary and evaluation of each of the sources (e.g. Topics covered in the reference and an assessment on the reliability of the material). Annotations for each source are written in paragraph form. Each annotation must be at least five (5) sentences in length.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $69 for this job
Dear client? Kindly consider me for your research paper project. I have excellent writing skills and i will do it well and deliver quality work and in time. Contact me for more details. Thanks
Hello, I am an expert in APA style research work and will write this project related to technology and the legal, ethical and security aspects in high quality. Please lock it for me. Thanks
i have read the instructions you assignment and i am a qualified writer and will offer the best when you chose me as your favorite tutor. I will offer the best quality assignment which is plagiarism free