GHOST WRITING OPPORTUNITY - CONTRACTED WRITING OPPORTUNITIES FOR UP TO 2 WRITERS
This project was awarded to ruxandradates for R195 ZAR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project BudgetR100 - R210 ZAR
GHOST WRITING OPPORTUNITY - CONTRACTED WRITING OPPORTUNITIES FOR UP TO 2 WRITERS AVAILABLE NOW AT OUR COMPANY
We require two (2) junior writers to join our team of writers at MBS-E.W.D
- Writing will be in several genre's, including but not limited to content writing for websites, companies and the like, travel writing, SEO writing, beauty, fitness, business etc. -
Important Information to be considered for this position:
1) All articles/content/blogs needs to be your own work. (We do not accept articles / blogs copied from content on the Internet or any other sources) - Only original work will be accepted.
2) All articles will be checked against Copyscape and various other copyright platforms for plagiarism before you are hired to write for us.
3) Once you apply will you be contacted via Freelancer Chat. Please have ready two to three articles you have written in the past month for review.
4) Your CV.
5) Only NATIVE English speakers need apply, or writers who have an excellent command of the English language. (An English test will be completed if shortlisted.)
6) Your work needs to be 95% error free, with minimal grammar, spelling, punctuation and composition errors.
7) We have a three (3) month probation period for all new writers that join our company.
8) Articles or blogs can be anything from 500 to 1000 to 2000 words long. (We pay per word)
9) But no fluff. Your article needs to be original and of high-quality.
10)Required number of articles / blogs: 2 per month. But if you write well can you write up to 8 per month for us, and/or 2 per week.
GHOST WRITER AGREEMENT
1)As a ghost writer, you agree to transfer all copyright to us, and therefore have no claim as to the article thereafter. A contract between you and the company will be signed to acknowledge this fact.
2) As well will a short one page transfer of copyright agreement be signed before any article is bought from you, and/or before you deliver your weekly or monthly article.
3) Most probably will your blog / article be reworked and rewritten.
Level 1 - Junior Ghost Writers (Amateurs and FIRST TIME writers for our company) - $[url removed, login to view] per word / $[url removed, login to view] per 100 words.
(All writers will start on level 1 once they have applied, and will receive $[url removed, login to view] per word.)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A POTENTIAL GHOST WRITER:
1) The ability to deliver high quality content.
2) Delivery of original content.
3) Content written in perfect American English.
4) Mostly error free.
5) Writers with or without experience may apply. We will consider entry level writers if they deliver work of high quality.
6)The ability to write a minimum of 2 articles a month. (But up to 8 is fine.)
7) We have currently openings for 10 writers, and will thus consider all applications as well as conduct Freelancer Chat interviews with all.
HOW TO APPLY
1) In your application message to us, state the following at the very top so that we know you have read the full job description: GHOST WRITING APPLYING FOR A WRITING POSITION AT MBS-E.W.D
2) Once we contact you via Freelancer chat, please have ready 2 - 3 articles you wrote.
3) Send us your Writers CV
4) If you have a portfolio or blog or website, send us the link as well.
Thank you for your time, we hope to be working with you very soon.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online