Integrate template existing wordpress website
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 3
I need a developer to integrate Stripe payment processor code into an existing wordpress website. The integration will be simple as there are only 2 items the customer can buy from the website. The site rents LED light fixtures for special events.
Integration will have to allow for the following:
• Customer adds desired quantity of rental lights to shopping cart.
• Customer has a simple yes/no to add optional upgrade package to cart.
• Only a $25 dollar charge is made (as a down payment) no matter the amount of lights added to cart.
• Payment is made and customer information (Stripe token) is saved for future charge where the balance of the order will be placed before rental lights are sent to customer.
That’s should be all that is needed. I am not a developer but know this will be easy to anyone who deals on a regular basis.
I will need to know what type of accesses you will need in order to complete this project.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online