Get information about opening a private and business bank account for a foreign company/foreigner
This is not a technical task.
I would need to open a bank account in South Korea.
It should be preferably for a Hong Kong company (LTD).
I would need you to find out which banks would do that, what are their requirements like
- documents needed (which, have to be translated from English/notarised? and so on)
- minimum balance/turn over requirements
- limitations in terms of which businesses is conducted etc
- limitations when using the account (currencies, exchange, oversea transfers)
- personal visit needed to open the account
- how long it takes to set up the account
- if online banking is available
Basically questions which a bank should be able to answer on the phone or in branch.
Can you do that?
7 freelancers are bidding on average $31 for this job
Hi, How are you? We are a team and we are eager to help you in this project. We can provide you the informations that you are looking for.We are ready to start. Best, Sonia
Hi, Hope you are having a good day. I want to do the work for you. I think I can do it as you want & I can give you full time support. Would you allow me to work for you. Eagerly wait for your reply.
hi this is ian wong from hong kong. i have over 10 years experiences in business consultancy. i have network with hk banker that it may be helpful for your project.